Aviation Medicine International (AMI) Inc.
Aviation Medicine International (AMI) Inc. delivers high quality professional consulting services in all aspects of aerospace medicine.
AMI specializes in providing:
- Expert legal opinion in aviation medicine issues
- Aviation medicals
Please contact us to discuss your aerospace medical needs.
Dr. Sardana is appointed as a Lecturer, Department of Family Medicine, University of Ottawa
Dr. Sardana is appointed as the Medical Advisor to the Canadian and Newfoundland Off-Shore Petroleum Board (CNLOBP) Chief Safety Officer.
AMI Clinic moves to new location:
Convent Glen Shopping Centre
6497 Jeanne D'Arc Boulevard North
Orleans, Ontario K1C 2R1
(Right next to Shoppers Drug Mart)
- New Publication: Urgent Care Clinics, The Solution To GTA Over Stressed Hospitals, The Star, August 2014
- New Publication: Sudden Aircrew Incapacitation, Wings Magazine, May-June 2009
- New Publication: Corrective Eye Surgery, Helicopters Magazine, Fall 2007
- New Publication: Medication Pitfalls, Helicopters Magazine, Winter 2007 - now also available in Wings Magazine, Issue 4, Volume 48 - July August 2007 - Medication Pitfalls.